Wednesday 20 April 2011

Shopping Inspiration

The moment Australian fashionistas have been waiting for has finally arrived. Spanish giant Zara open the doors of its flagship store at Westfield Sydney, TODAY.
 
image: Grazia
With no less than 200 dedicated designers Zara offers a full range of women’s, men’s and children’s fashion over three floors – can it get any better? It can! We’ll be spoilt for choice with news that new stock will arrive in store twice a week. I’m exhausted just thinking about it.
Zara epitomises my favourite style ethos – simple, elegant, and chic. Offering timeless pieces which can be worn over and over by simply teaming up with new season trends, and of course one of my favourite past times – accessorising.
Some of my favourite celebrity style icons are Zara lovers too...
 


 from the top: Camilla Belle, Olivia Palermo and Rachel Bilson. images: In Style
If you’re in the vicinity, be sure to stop in, I have a feeling you won’t be disappointed. I’m already flipping the pages of my diary to figure out when the girls and I can pop down to Sydney for a “shopping weekend”. Best start saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment