Friday 2 December 2011

32 before 31

here's that list i was talking about yesterday. some may not be achievable before my birthday, but I will endeavour to start them at least... a girl has got to dream!

have a great weekend xoxo



32 things to do before i turn 31

1.       spend more time with family
2.       go to regular yoga classes
3.       learn backgammon
4.       cook every recipe from a cooking magazine or cook book
5.       learn to run (properly)
6.       have a massive wardrobe clean out
7.       make photo albums from my travels
8.       re-establish the cooking / entertaining ‘supper club’ with my girlfriends
9.       entertain at home on a monthly basis
10.   take a cooking class at a cooking school
11.   start clearing my debt
12.   pull off the fundraiser i am currently organising with friends
13.   send more handwritten letters
14.   organise a fantastic night out with girlfriends
15.   host an afternoon tea with all the trimmings
16.   start a beauty routine and look after my skin
17.   read more books
18.   redecorate my room (as far as i can – i rent)
19.   attend one of my nephew’s day care days or concerts
20.   learn to sew
21.   plan an overseas trip for 2013
22.   go to sydney and melbourne in 2012
23.   take more photos
24.   start a proper savings account
25.   frame more pictures
26.   do more things that make me happy
27.   stop trying so hard to please others and please myself
28.   walk to and from work at least 3 times a week
29.   make jam or relish from scratch
30.   go to splendour in the grass 2012
31.   write regular blogs
32.   take every opportunity that comes my way

No comments:

Post a Comment