Wednesday 7 December 2011

pitter patter

it seems as if winter has descended upon brisbane (again) this week, it's dark and rainy and i'm secretly loving it, only wish i could have stayed in bed today. trying to shake the funk i'm in - so here are some images making me happy... roll on friday I can't wait for you to come













lara bingle online, the littlest fox, with love and lipstick, waves and babes
i love this picture of lara and her besties max and hermione. back together again - look at the smiles.

good friends really do make things better. spend time on people who treat you well, give you what you need, and inspire you to be the best you are.
let go of the others. my new mantra...

don't forget to like me on facebook, and follow me on twitter
feel free to leave me a comment as well xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment