Thursday 5 January 2012

oh yeah!

first day in the office for 2012 and it's been pretty chilled so far, trawled through the 185 emails, got taken out for coffee with the boys, caught up with my work friends (who tell me i look tanned - awesome).
day one has been good to me.

i was in the car with some girlfriends road tripping to byron last week and i made them laugh with this comment "i am so excited.... about life" it's true.
i know i keep saying it but 2012 has a good feel to it...

i don't do resolutions as such, last year i compiled my 32 before 31 list which I hope to achieve - if not all before 32 at least this year. so today when i was asked my my resolution was i answered with this - i am going to take a step back and chill out. i tend to get caught up with things that in the big scheme of things don't really matter.

tonight i am going to cook from my new pete evans cookbook i got for christmas - so excited!
















perfect prism, american honey, about that girl, s-e-a-s-h-e-l-l-s, fashion cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment